What Makes This Beat
In2itive Weddings offers a personal, passionate, and precise style of day-of coordinating for weddings catered towards all couples in search of that trustworthy source ready to take on all responsibilities for their day-of. We consult on your ideas and put them into an organized plan-of-action so that you may enjoy all of the precious and special moments you have already spent the time and money on creating. Take a chance on us, get to know us, and we will allow you to live fully in each moment of your wedding day while we execute your creative vision.
Meet The of In2itive
My name is Caroline Tamayose, a Hawai’i born and raised local girl here to offer a fusion of the “Hawaiian hospitality” I was bred on with my California-tuned caliber of professionalism and experience. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Entrepreneurship and roughly 5 years of event coordinating experience spanning from business events, to performance-based events, and my most passionate, weddings, I am here to offer a very honest and pure-intentioned level of service. Wedding day-of coordinating has become a lifestyle I have fully embraced because there is no comparison to the fulfillment I feel when I am helping others during one of their most life-changing moments. Your wedding day is more than just a marked event on my calendar; it’s a symbol for the personal relationship we develop throughout the series of moments leading to the grand finale of your wedding day.
"Hiring Caroline was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process!" - Lili & Brice
Perfect for couples who have already planned and put together the details of their wedding day but would like assistance for the day-of. We jump in at least 2 months prior to wedding date in order to help tie up any remaining details and organize an effective plan-of-action. This package allows you to relieve all responsibilities to In2itive Weddings for the wedding day specifically to your creative guidelines.
• Organize timeline, vendor information, and checklists in conjunction with all information collected
• Work closely 2 months prior to wedding date with unlimited correspondence via phone/email/video chat/etc
• Assist with favors and decorations
• Prepare detailed day-of wedding master itinerary and inventory list
• Collect any necessary items for set-up
• Review and confirm all vendor contracts and establish communication for timing
• Confirm all vendors for wedding day
• Distribute checks and gratuities to all vendors on wedding day
• Set up all necessary spaces (ceremony, reception, and any additional spaces used for traditional aspects if needed)
• Manage and conduct accordingly to the specifics of the master timeline throughout wedding day
• Breakdown and ensure all necessary venue contracted obligations are met